Wednesday 28 December 2011

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

Hi guys!!!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful christmas???

I just had to share this mail from Giuliana Rancic's FFF blog! It's basically her thoughts, ideas on everything you need to do before that special new year's eve midnight kiss and I found it quite hilarious!!

What do you know you could get a few tips too

Enjoy xxx



This Magic Moment

Secrets for the perfect New Year’s Eve midnight kiss

The Perfect New Year's Eve Kiss
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5…

New Year’s Eve is right around the corner and I couldn’t be more excited. And while I love all the lights, the glitter, the bubbly, and the sparkly dresses, what I am really waiting for is that perfect midnight kiss.

You know the kind…think the upside down Spidey smooch, the right side up Titanic kiss, and maybe best of all, the rain-soaked Notebook lip lock.

Of course nothing can ruin the moment more than cracked, dry, totally un-kissable lips. And bad breath will mean the kiss of death, rather than the kiss of a lifetime! (Unless of course we’re talking about the Ghost kiss or the Twilight kiss — I’m not sure ghosts or vamps care about that stuff.)

Luckily, kissing is my middle name. OK that’s a lie, and it actually sounds kinda slutty, but I do have a pretty decent amount of kissing experience with my adorable hubs, Bill. So to make the midnight moment perfect, check out my tips for the perfect kiss.

Exfoliate: Rub your lips with a washcloth every time you take a shower or bath. You’ll get rid of rough, dead cells, leaving you with a perfect pout!

Moisturize: Use lip balm in the morning and at night under your regular lip gloss or lipstick. I am ub-sessed with Nivea’s A Kiss of Milk and Honey. I always keep one in my handbag, one in my makeup drawer at home, and one in my shower (just kidding…kinda).

Brush: Make sure to brush your entire mouth, including a good tongue scrub, followed by a rinse with a potent minty mouthwash.

Avoid: On the big night, forgo the garlic and onions at dinner. Yes, they are both delish, but you’re getting your mouth ready for the big kiss.

Chew: Grab a piece of gum 20 minutes before midnight and get chewing. I love Orbit White Gum. It’s so yummy and fresh.

Lose the gooey gloss: Guys hate overly gooey gloss that gets everywhere and can ruin the moment. Instead, opt for a bright red or pink lipstick. Sure, some guys claim they don’t like it, but on New Year’s Eve a little smeared red lipstick on your guy is sure to make him feel like a stud!

Go slow: There’s nothing worse than a messy, rushed kiss. So go slow and enjoy the moment!

Happy New Year!

xx, G

No comments:

Post a Comment